We're on the hunt for some top talent...
It’s all in the name! We make incredible content for a wide range of clients. We’re looking for a Creative Videographer to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis. You’ll get to travel to some beautiful places, take advantage of hybrid working and work with some unreal clients!
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as Premier Pro, DaVinci, After Effects
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
Applications to be submitted to the below form. Please include a link to your portfolio or previous work.
Let HotShot be a part of your journey! We’re looking for enthusiastic, driven 16-24 year old’s to join our team!
Work closely with Content and Communication Manager to create engaging content for HotShots media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
- Sourcing engaging content online and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels
- Conducting basic market research
- Identifying new trends with the Gen Z audience
- Scheduling content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities
- Assist social media management with large scale projects and events
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Enthusiastic, Detail-Oriented, and keen on Collaboration
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Able to work well individually and as part of a team
- Basic understanding on how to manage a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
Hours per week: 25 (Part-Time)
Please complete the form below to apply.